Generation-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
SKy
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) I_vote_lcapLSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) I_voting_barLSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) I_vote_rcap 
Mike
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) I_vote_lcapLSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) I_voting_barLSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) I_vote_rcap 
Big-M
ADI
DiZzLe
kimi

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Hudgens

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 71 subjects
Latest topics
» Wher will be server?
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 am by kimi

» Little Ineresting game/spam
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 am by Big-M

» Bank Idea
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 am by SKy

» All about Generation-X theme
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 am by Mike

» Rules
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:14 am by Mike

» Roleplay Guide
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:04 pm by Mike

» LSSA Chatroom
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:01 pm by SKy

» SWAT Chatroom
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm by SKy

» FBI Chatroom
LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm by SKy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:44 pm

LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week)

Go down

LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week) Empty LSSA Rules (Important- Check out every week)

Post by SKy Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Violation of any of these rules will not be tolerated. You may get suspended / demoted / or fired!

-All the departments are owned by [Chief]SKy and [Co_Chief]RAZER. You must follow their every order.
-You must follow orders from a higher ranking Officer / Agent / Commando.
-You must obey all Server rules, and the rules set by LSSA Command.
-The use of deadly force may only be used when your life, or someone else's life is in danger. But simply, do not fire unless fired upon.
-You must Role Play in a professional manner at ALL times.
-You may only chase felony suspects, do not chase on minor traffic stops, it puts to many civilians lives in danger.
-Do not use force before you ask the criminal to Handsup, Pull over, Freeze.
-Always ask backup in a chase.
-Do not leave a player cuffed
-The decision of the Chief is the final decision, no one other then admins can change it
-If you get fired from the LSSA, you will have to pay a fine of 1500 Bucks to sign back in, but you get suspended for 48 complete hours
-If you are patrolling a hood, don't just start shooting around if you find something going wrong. -Always ask for backup first, because entering a hood on your own can be dangerous
-Don't abuse lockers. I repeat don't abuse lockers. If you wanna fetch something from the lockers, go behind your LSSA car, use /me opens the lockers and takes [Item name] and then you may use lockers or else you get suspended.
-If you are caught being bribed then you will have to pay the normal fine, plus the bribe you were being paid to get back on work.
-Learn the police commands properly, or use the command menu in-game to check them out.
-You must visit the forums atleast once a week. Post your attendance in the LSSA Attendance Register.

SKy
SKy
Forums/Server Founder and Developer
Forums/Server Founder and Developer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-12

http://generation-x.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down